Will smart liposuction leave scars?
A scar of about 4mm long will probably be left after the procedure which corresponds to the size of the incision point. The scar will differ from one person to another; it depends on the person’s response to scarring. For some people, it completely fades and becomes invisible through time.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 09:30:38
This question has been viewed 640 times.
1 people are following this question: